Discounts That Will Make Car Insurance Very Affordable
Find out which discounts will make car insurance very affordable and get quotes from the best car insurance company in your area. Check these discounts:
- Multi Policy Discount is probably the best discount available on the car insurance market. Car and home insurance bundled in a single package is exactly the type of business many insurance carriers are looking and strive to obtain it. Some carriers offer a discount as high as 20 percent. So, if you own a home, always try to find an insurance carrier that combines your car and home policies
- Multi-vehicle Discount is another important car insurance discount. Your overall rate is typically higher when you own two vehicles verse one, but per vehicle you are paying a cheaper rate if you were to insure them individually.
- Good Credit Score Discounthas become quite popular among financially responsible drivers. The difference between the top score and the bottom score can mean a difference of hundreds of dollars each year. Car insurance companies reward good insurance credit scores with a financial stability discount in hopes of low claim activity.
- Good Driver Discount usually applies to drivers that have not had an accident or ticket in the past three to five years. A couple of reasons exist for why this discount is so sizeable. It is almost a combination discount because someone with a speeding ticket not only doesn’t qualify for the good driver discount, but they are also surcharged for the ticket.
- Good Student Discount as its name portrays, only applies to students getting good grades. Usually a 3.0 grade point average or better will make you eligible. Also, the normal requirement for college students is 12 credit hours or more to qualify. Young drivers often pay higher rates and insurance companies reward good students with a discount. The theory stands that if a student spends a lot of time home studying then less time is spent driving.
Check our website for more info. Visit us!